You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Escapade 9.81 Pro GTX shoes is part of the range "Active Escape" Manufacturer Garmont Alpine.
It adapts to the seasons and is suitable for various climatic conditions: Ice, dry, wet, ...
It is a symbol of "freedom", this shoe is ideal for outdoor activities.
Escapade 9.81 Pro GTX, like all playgrounds: flat or steep road or path, mountain trails or coastal path ...
The range is the only range 9.81 Unisex Garmont.
Its lining Gore-Tex ® ensures a foot well protected. It also keeps good breathability related to the use of highly breathable mesh that makes up this shoe.
Escapade 9.81 Pro GTX provides excellent stability through its Tri-Axial ® Chassis. In addition, two layers of EVA midsole absorbs shock well.
Garmont innovates on comfort, paying particular attention to the design of the heel to make it more spacious and extending the area of the forefoot to help protect the toes.
Best grip on ice, wet and dry terrains, allows 4 season training sessions. Feet stay cool with the highly breathable mesh upper or are protected thanks to a Gore-Tex® lining. Stability and protection on the trail are provided with the Tri-Axial Chassis®. Two layers of EVA provide exceptional shock absorption. The technical volume fit has a roomy toe box and great heel lock. Incredible toe protection thanks to the extended toe bumper in the forefoot area.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- Extra abrasion resistant mesh which ensures additional protection
- High value microfiber covered by TPU hexagons to stabilise protect mid and forefoot
- Technical volume fit with more room for the big toe
- Reflective treatment for safety in the dark
- Rubber toe bumper and microfiber heel area, to ensure better climbing performance and volume adjustement
- Lace till the toe closure to ensure better climbing performance and volume adjustment
- Gusseted tongue sheds debris and dirt
- G-beneFit construction
- Gore-Tex ® lining
Technical Soles Features :
Midsole - Top Layer
- Supportive EVA wraps both around and under the foot for enhanced pronation control and stability. The softer compound ensures better cushioning.
- Variable thickness TPU structure, designed to provide specific functions in various locations. Heel Zone - maximises rebound by storing energy on impact and returning that energy as you move forward towards toe-off. Forefoot Zone - matches the biomechanical structure of the foot, stabilising and protecting from underfoot impacts.
Carbon Duo® stabilisers
- Carbon stabilisers keep heel and mid foot on the center axis, and provide gradual midsole compression on each step.
- Structured system that integrates the Tri-Axle Chassis® and Carbon Duo® stabilisers to control motion, absorb impact shock and provide rebound and comfort.
- IceLock™ is a technology by which micro-glass filaments are electrostatically aligned in the rubber compound to create a non-slip surface. Severe tests have shown that IceLock™ can dramatically improve traction on icy surfaces, but it does not prevent slipping entirely because it allows a "controlled slide" to avoid knee injuries; it also offers much better performance - up to 30% better with respect to a rubber compound without IceLock™ - in both wet and dry conditions as well. The IceLock™ lugs are ergonomically placed to complete the biomechanical function of the foot. In fact, they follow the natural running line: an initial lateral heel strike, turning inwards with pronation and winding up under the big toe for toe-off.
|specificity||® Châssis Tri-Axial, deux couches d’EVA, unisexe, Gore-Tex ®...|
|Use||Partout sur la planète Terre|
|Various information||1/2 pointure sur commande|